i have already tried to use autocomplete jquery but it didn't work, so i wanted to use auiselect2 with remote data (ajax call) but it doesn't work either.
Hi there,
Have you seen this post from earlier? They discuss a number of add-ons that could do it as well as Javascript:
Regards,
Shannon
Hi @Shannon S
Thank you for your response. yes i saw it.
Actually, i succeeded to make it work in create/edit issue screen. but when i try to modify just the custom field. the auto select doesn't work.
I don't know if it's a question of context ?
Thanks
Did you also have a look at the linked question from there? It has a few more examples:
They also mentioned there were some add-ons to do that, I'm not sure which ones exactly they're referring to but here's a list of some add-ons that mention Select2 in case you want to go that route:
I'm sorry I'm not able to help you much further with that! I am not familiar with jQuery myself.
Hi @Z-EL
Try this add-onhttps://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220214/select2?hosting=server&tab=overview
It's free and will transform all your single/multi select custom field to be of type select2.
Just install and don't need to do anything else
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.