I am using anchors in my page, it works fine on desktop but when I use Cloud App, it is not working and it opens a browser on mobile instead of going to the anchor.
Hi, Chris,
What device and OS are you using?
I created a page on our test instance with anchors and could not replicate the behaviour described using iPhone/iOS.
i am using Cloud App (not browser) on android or iOS, both of them not working.
Using the Confluence Cloud app here too - tested today with Android 7.1.2 and it worked, also with iOS 11.3.
Can you uninstall the app, install it again and let us know if it worked?
Thanks!
still opens in browser ... are you sure yours work? Because we are like 20 people and none of ours work.
This is how I declared the anchor:
and this is how I created the link:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.