I have created my Project.I have a workflow where I have a group of approvers, who at the time of approval must enter mandatory values in new fields.Is it possible to do this? How can I do it?
Hi, Mauro.
I found the following link and documentation which might be able to help you achieve your request:
I hope it helps.
Thank you very much for the information.
All the approval process, with the respective approved approvers and the workflow, what I have understood.
What I need is to know if it is possible that the approver, once he says "Approve" can enter two new values in specific fields.The "Comments" field can be used, but I am in need of specific fields.
All this from the client's side, and not from the agent.
Many thanks!
Did you ever solve this problem? I'm having a similar issue (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Mandatory-Fields-Required-for-Approvals/qaq-p/1836543#M89890).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.