The font used for code blocks on a space export is disproportionately large with respect to the rest of the content.
Is it possible to modify the font of the code block macro on export?
Eventually I was able to fix my own issue by adding the following to my CSS
/* Format code block macro font */ .code pre{font-size: 12px;}
This works for server too, you saved me a lot of headaches by posting this fix. Much appreciated!
I have a question on this. This works very nicely but what if I have many code blocks on my page and I want each of the code block font to be a different color... do you by chance know a way to do this? code pre is what is listed for each block I do, so it if I assign it a color it does it for all. I put a screenshot below. Any help would be great... I've been going round and round trying to modify things to add to my PDF Stylesheet
I don't know of a way to do it. You'd have to be able to distinguish between the different code blocks by using a unique class or other identifier, but the Confluence editor (at least on Cloud) doesn't give you a way to do that, as far as I can tell.
Maybe someone more savvy than me can help out. Good luck.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.