Hi everyone,
I am wondering about your opinion about the way that Questions/Discussions/Articles are created and managed. Below is part of my current feedback about each..
Questions
When people create questions I expect that they fill out some minimum number of information that will reduce time of providing a good answer.. Currently it is not quite as supposed to be... On most questions I need to very often wonder is the user talking about Cloud or Software. Which product and version he might be using. Maybe talking about a plugin.. Is it a development question or not. Instead of one single answer that is targeted we need to make answers more generic or ask for more details.. When creating a ticket to support we fill so many details and support does not need to ask basic questions. Can we somehow improve this also here at Community? Maybe one or two additional (optional) fields on "create screen" for Questions that will give more details? Not only tags.. Tags are very often confusing and people do not know many times how to use them. In addition those are added automatically depends on the page you are when clicking Create.. Would be really got to just see what user is using from the begging and not wait to see this later in a description or comment. Not sure if you have similar feelings...
Discussions
Yeah.. This is something that I am creating now. What is a discussion? I my opinion is something that requires some simple feedback, not a direct answer like a "How to.. " that will end after one or few answer that some one will accept.. When I create discussion I expect a really good discussion on arguments what is good/bad with ability to like single comments (opinions) that are a part of whole picture. There is no good or bad answers. I expect only feedback if I think correctly or not. So the problem is that when filtering discussions I see not much of that.. People simply create Questions as Discussions!.. That is really annoying.. Not sure why I see so many of them.. Is this really hard to ask a question if I really have a question and start a discussion if I need someone's opinion? I think not.. For me it is really hard to find a good discussion that is going on. There are so many discussions that should be simple questions.. But how to improve this? I should be also done on the "create screen" since people makes mistakes there.. Maybe a simple wizard with 2-3 questions instead of buttons next to each other that will point to what user really want to create. Wondering what is your point of view on this. Do you see that problem too? Do you even read discussions? Is it needed or questions might be enough to answer questions and provide feedback.
Articles
Lastly.. articles. This is something special, that not everyone can create. Is this really a good idea? There are pros and cons.. Users cannot create them but on the profile they see badges on how many articles they have created.. Maybe badges should be removed form the profile page unless there is a good explanation how to get them or articles would be visible on the "create screen" but grayed out. So it is confusing since begging for all new users.. How to create an article and get that badge?.. They ask themselves: "Where is the Create Article" button, so questions like this show up (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/How-to-create-Articles-in-Atlassian-community/qaq-p/763197). You say - "please post a discussion", but is Discussion a good place to post some achievements or something that people would like to share with the world? In general maybe there is a new user that would like to write and article and express himself in a more official way or maybe a person that is not good in helping others but have a really good writing skills to write articles. In my opinion articles should be somehow allowed from the starting point (might be moderated for really new users or provide ability to write only one article per month which will increase every month, so older users can create more articles per month then others). I am personally with community for couple of years already, having enough skills and experience to write and article but I do not have ability to create it yet. Fair? That is why I am not quite sure if current model is good or bad for everyone. Do you agree?
Thank you in front for all of your suggestions and feedback. I hope that someone will read this up to this point and we can have a real discussion how to improve things 
FYI - @Monique vdB , @Community Manager and others that make this Community a better place 