I am developing a cshtml mvc dashboard in Visual Studio to display current sprint progress but I am running into issues retrieving ALL of the issues that are in the sprint/project. I believe most of my issues come from my lack of understanding on how to properly use JQL or use the proper URL. For example, the only way I have been able to find the most recent sprint for a project is to use myCompany.atlassian.net/rest/greenhopper/1.0/integration/teamcalendars/sprint/list?jql=project+%3D+THU+and+Sprint+not+in+closedSprints() however I can't find documentation for this anywhere.
When I use this URL, I am able to get the most recent sprint ID to pass into myCompany.atlassian.net/rest/agile/1.0/sprint/sprintID/issue.json to get a list of all the issues inside of this specific sprint. However I only get returned 50 of the 73 total issues.
From searching around I see that my issue is related to a default max value of 50, but I am unable to find where I have to change that value on Jira Cloud. I can find documentation on Jira Server, but not Cloud. Does anyone know how to address this issue for Jira Cloud?
My other train of thought is a way around this would be to specifically search for issues that are Unclaimed, in Development, or in Code Review each individually but I do not know what URL address I need to type in to get those specific issues from the sprint. Does anyone know how to do this? If so I would love to see the documentation as well.
Thank you!