The Atlassian Storage Policy document (https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/atlassian-cloud-storage-policy-873871366.html) specifies maximum space for Jira and Confluence but does not specify Bitbucket Cloud.
What is the maximum disk usage for all repositories in a Bitbucket Cloud account?
1GB soft warning. 2GB limit.
I was aware of these limits, but this is on a single repository. The Cloud Pricing document at https://bitbucket.org/product/pricing?tab=host-in-the-cloud indicates that file storage is priced at $10/month/100GB.
And there is no indication as to the total amount of disk that can be used for all repositories combined.
That page explicitly describes that 10GB as being for LFS content, which is handled separately by both client and server. Non-LFS content is subject to the limits in the document Timothy linked.
Thanks. This is what I was trying to confirm.
Back to the original post here, the policy document at https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/atlassian-cloud-storage-policy-873871366.html?_ga=2.134382069.522347179.1523284929-1764055013.1522950225 does not mention bitbucket cloud in the matrix. Not sure if that is intentional or not, but I'm happy to mark this answer as resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.