I like to remove most of the default general information by configuring my Issue Detail view. I just installed a new instance of Jira and it looks like this has been removed
@tester,
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/the-new-jira-issue-view-938040503.html
Thank you Anup, I'm not sure if this answered my question. I'm referring to in the Scrum Backlog view. I used to be able to configure this in the board settings "Issue Detail View". I'm attaching a picture of the fields for reference.
Atlassian documentation says that the issue view is in redesign mode with some incremental rollouts. What you're saying was something in the earlier JIRA look.
I am pastingp the following section from the link i posted earlier -
"To choose which custom fields appear in the new issue view, head to Project settings> Screens, expand the appropriate screen scheme, select the View issue screen to configure it. Field order isn't configurable in the new issue view just yet, but we're working on it."
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.