I have a two tiered "What Broke" and it exports the first tier correctly, but is exporting the second tier as the first item in the pull down list. Any thoughts on how to fix. It was working correctly two weeks ago, but broke last week.
Cloud or Server? If server, what version? Can you provide an example of the problem? I am not sure I understand your example.
Cloud. One of my tier 1 list items is Reliability and this has a list of tier 2 choices. When I run my query in Jira the field might be Reliability -> Impulse Test. When I extract the query data to CSV this field is Reliability -> Incoming inspection. Incoming inspection is first on my tier 2 list. This is consistent for all Jira issues in my query: tier 1 is correct and tier two is the first item on the tier two list that is associated with the chosen tier 1 item. Thanks.
Quick update - export seems to be working fine now.
The problem has returned and seems to be persistent. Any help would be greatly appreciated. See my original post for the details of this issue.
See picture in then next answer for an example of the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.