I just started working with a new team and we're having trouble closing the current sprint and starting a new one.
When I hover over the "Start Sprint" button, which is greyed out, the pop-up says: "Can be planned but not started until the completion of above active sprint"
The problem is that the Active Sprint has stories in there which belong to another team, actually the entire Sprint is owned by another team. My team was just working on some of the stories from their sprint. They are not ready to close out that Sprint and we don't have the option of closing it anyways.
1. How do we start a new sprint on our board?
2. One way might be to remove the filter that shows the issues from the other team's epics, but we still want to see their issues on our board since my team works on some of them. Our active sprint seems to be tied to the other team's sprint, how do I remove this link?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!