Hello there,
I am facing a problem trying to use custom fonts while exporting Confluence pages to PDF.
In my documents, I use Facit font family. This font family, as many other, has multiple levels of weight (Regular, Semibold, Bold, Extrabold, Light and Extralight), as well as these levels in italic style. I attached them to an auxiliary file, and referenced them in PDF export stylesheet when using @font-face at rule.
But for some reason, when exporting to PDF, only 4 levels seem to be working:
- Regular
- Regular Italic
- Bold
- Bold Italic
I tried to change the font-weight property of the document body to all possible CSS values and nothing seems to change.
I am asking this question to know if Confluence does not accept other levels of weight than those I've mentioned, or if there is some mistake in my stylesheet CSS code.
Kind regards,
Jesús