For me the new Rapid Boards are a good instrument to scrum projects and a real improvement. However, I also like to use some of the GreenHopper Gadgets to create a wallboard that provides an overview of a project's progress to me and my team. Unfortunately nearly all of the Gadgets need a "version" of the project rather then a sprint from the Rapid Board. Thus I can not use the Rapid Board AND the Wallboard Gadgets simultaneously for a project. I either have to abstain from one of those nice features or I have to manage a project version parallel to the sprint which doubles the work and results in error-prone redundance. I think none of these options is satisfying.
Will this be fixed so that one can use those Gadgets also for Rapid Board sprints? And if yes, could you give a rough time estimation when this problem will be solved.
Best regards,
Marcus