When trying to go to this page:
http://jira.fourthfactor.com:8855/secure/admin/ViewPriorities.jspaI get the error:
Referer URL: http://jira.fourthfactor.com:8855/secure/admin/ViewIssueTypes.jspajava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The resource path [includes/jira/admin/priority-schemes-for-priority/prioritySchemesForPriorityPage.soy] is not valid java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The resource path [includes/jira/admin/priority-schemes-for-priority/prioritySchemesForPriorityPage.soy] is not valid at org.apache.catalina.webresources.StandardRoot.validate(StandardRoot.java:250) [catalina.jar:8.0.17] at org.apache.catalina.webresources.StandardRoot.getResource(StandardRoot.java:212) [catalina.jar:8.0.17] at org.apache.catalina.webresources.StandardRoot.getResource(StandardRoot.java:206) [catalina.jar:8.0.17]-- continues...
This occurred after I upgraded to the latest version. Because of this I am unable to edit or manage priority labels.
The error seems to match a known bug here - JRASERVER-66350. Can you confirm if this is the case?
I am experiencing the same issue as was reported in an upgrade to JIRA versio 7.8, the only thing I am unsure about is, that my JIRA instance isn't being run in Dev mode (at least not that I'm aware of). I also don't know what version of the Atlassian SDK or AMPS we are running (if any at all) or how to find that out..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.