Hello,
I would like to be able to show SLA end date, based on creation date. Does anyone know a way to do it?
Hi Ekaterina,
There are a couple of ways to achieve this depending on what add-ons you have. A scripted field comes to mind or a custom field populated by some automation. If you can provide more details as to what tools you have at your disposal, I might be able to assist further.
Hello, just basic tools, usual.
I'd like to do it with basic tools. If you have scripts in mind could you please provide some documentation, as I don't have much experience here.
Assuming you have Scriptrunner addon, create a scripted field using 'Date Time picker' template. Use this code for your field:
import java.sql.TimestampLong created = issue.getCreated().getTime()Timestamp slaEnd = new Timestamp(created + 24*3600*1000)return slaEnd
This'll add precisely 24 hours to your issue created date and return the result in your field.
Add this field to the needed screens and also make sure you set field's searcher to Date Time Range picker.
That worked beautifully, thanks a lot!
Adding the Time to the Created gives some abstract time, not the SLA end date, you need to consider the Calendar (Working time + weekends).
Hi @Doğucan Baskın ,
I believe by SLA end, you mean the target date of the SLA - the last moment that the SLA end condition should be satisfied.
For this, you can use Time to SLA Cloud.
It has a feature called the SLA target date custom field, which lets you populate a date-time picker type custom field of your choosing with the target date information. This target date also includes the SLA calendar and the SLA pause times (if there are any).
You can later use this field in searches, gadgets, and reports.
Time to SLA works with Jira Service Management, Software, and Business projects.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Cheers,
Gökçe
Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team who developed the Time to SLA app.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.