The page that comes up when I search talks about VPAT docs and links to an anchor, but the docs are not there. Thanks!
On 7 Jun 2021 the accessibility team updated the available VPAT documents for Confluence Cloud, Confluence Cloud mobile, Jira Service management, Jira Software Cloud, Jira Cloud mobile and Statuspage.
You can access these VPAT documents as PDF downloads on the Atlassian Accessibility page under the “Product VPAT documents” heading - Accessibility | Atlassian
I'm guessing you mean https://www.atlassian.com/accessibility
Which is the anchor that is not working?
The VPAT and general Accessibility Statements for each of our products are available in digital format under Product VPAT documents below.
The link to Product VPAT documents is an anchor to the same page, but there are no documents there.
Confirmed, it's missing. I think it is supposed to refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ACCESSIBILITY/JIRA+VPAT+for+Section+508+compliance
Worth telling Atlassian Support about this I think
I sent a question to a11y@atlassian.com on 6/22 and have not recevied a response. Can somoene follow up with me about VPATs?
This is the message that I sent:
I have found the accessibility page (https://www.atlassian.com/accessibility) very helpful and have accessed the pertinent VPAT documents. Can you tell me if these products have had comprehensive accessibility testing performed by an independent third party? If so, what is the name of the third party that performed the testing?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.