Hi,
SLA Recalculation bar never disappears even if changes to the slas were made a long time ago...
Does someone know why this is happening? Should we be worried?
Many thanks!
Regards,
Bojana
Hi Bojana,
I would recommend you creating a ticket with Atlassian Support at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ to take a look at this. Seems to be an error as it should not keep recalculating without stopping.
Did you ever find the solution to this? I have the same issue with the SLA recalculating bar not going away.
Hi Randal,
I would recommend you creating a ticket with Atlassian Support (as Nabil suggested too) at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ to take a look at this. Seems to be an error as it should not keep recalculating without stopping.
Actually, I am not seeing this issue appear in newer version... JIRA Service Desk 3.15.1.
Bullshit no answer at all but close.
@Heiko Gerlach
As an alternative solution, you can consider SLA Time and Report. It allows you to expand and collapse SLA timer at any time. But before your team should use it also for SLA configuration.
This app was created by my team, so let me know if you have any question
Regards
Zoryana / SaaSJet
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.