I have created two projects ABC and DEF to work on epic and backlog item as shown in the below screenshot

Now I have created a filter which will show all he epic and line items
| EPIC1 |
| EPIC2 |
| EPIC3 |
| EPIC4 |
| EPIC5 |
| EPIC6 |
| EPIC7 |
| EPIC8 |
| Backlog item 1.1 |
| Backlog item 1.2 |
| Backlog item 2.1 |
| Backlog item 3.1 |
| Backlog item 4.1 |
| Backlog item 5.1 |
| Backlog item 6.1 |
| Backlog item 7.1 |
Now I am going to create a scrum board with the result of above filter. which as shown below

Now I will use all functionality of the sprint board, fix version and also release note to the full extent.
the question is since my boards are for two projects, will there be any unexpected error in the future based on your experience.
Thanks and Regards
Leo