Hi,
I'm trying to upgrade our old Jira install to the latest version.
It is currently on 6.1.7 and I have tried several upgrade options to 7.x, 6.2 and even 6.1.8
This is a local install on Ubuntu, using MySQL on another server. I have a snapshot so I can revert (and I did several times after the failed attempts).
Addons, are disabled or removed. Re-index completed. The upgrade process goes well but then I get the following while trying to access Jira.
Any suggestion on how to fix this?
Thank you in advance
Gabor
Exception thrown during upgrade: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:UpgradeVersionHistory][id,null][targetversion,6.1.9][targetbuild,6165][timeperformed,2018-03-28 10:14:12.1] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO upgradeversionhistory (ID, TIMEPERFORMED, TARGETBUILD, TARGETVERSION) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?) (Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.))
com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:UpgradeVersionHistory][id,null][targetversion,6.1.9][targetbuild,6165][timeperformed,2018-03-28 10:14:12.1] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO upgradeversionhistory (ID, TIMEPERFORMED, TARGETBUILD, TARGETVERSION) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?) (Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.))
at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizDelegator.createValue(DefaultOfBizDelegator.java:393)
at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.WrappingOfBizDelegator.createValue(WrappingOfBizDelegator.java:206)
at com.atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeManagerImpl.createUpgradeVersionHistory(UpgradeManagerImpl.java:894)
at com.atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeManagerImpl.runUpgradeTasks(UpgradeManagerImpl.java:564)
at com.atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeManagerImpl.doUpgrade(UpgradeManagerImpl.java:463)
at com.atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeManagerImpl.doUpgradeIfNeeded(UpgradeManagerImpl.java:405)
at com.atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeManagerImpl.doUpgradeIfNeededAndAllowed(UpgradeManagerImpl.java:340)
at com.atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeLauncher.checkIfUpgradeNeeded(UpgradeLauncher.java:106)
at com.atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeLauncher.start(UpgradeLauncher.java:54)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.ActiveServicesLauncher.start(ActiveServicesLauncher.java:42)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.DefaultJiraLauncher$3.run(DefaultJiraLauncher.java:128)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.database.DatabaseConfigurationManagerImpl.doNowOrEnqueue(DatabaseConfigurationManagerImpl.java:315)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.database.DatabaseConfigurationManagerImpl.doNowOrWhenDatabaseActivated(DatabaseConfigurationManagerImpl.java:209)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.DefaultJiraLauncher.postDbLaunch(DefaultJiraLauncher.java:114)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.DefaultJiraLauncher.access$100(DefaultJiraLauncher.java:30)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.DefaultJiraLauncher$1.run(DefaultJiraLauncher.java:77)
at com.atlassian.jira.util.devspeed.JiraDevSpeedTimer.run(JiraDevSpeedTimer.java:34)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.DefaultJiraLauncher.start(DefaultJiraLauncher.java:72)
at com.atlassian.jira.startup.LauncherContextListener.contextInitialized(LauncherContextListener.java:54)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4791)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5285)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1559)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1549)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:UpgradeVersionHistory][id,null][targetversion,6.1.9][targetbuild,6165][timeperformed,2018-03-28 10:14:12.1] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO upgradeversionhistory (ID, TIMEPERFORMED, TARGETBUILD, TARGETVERSION) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?) (Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.))
at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.singleInsert(GenericDAO.java:158)
at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.insert(GenericDAO.java:123)
at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericHelperDAO.create(GenericHelperDAO.java:64)
at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDelegator.create(GenericDelegator.java:503)
at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDelegator.create(GenericDelegator.java:483)
at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericValue.create(GenericValue.java:98)
at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizDelegator.createValue(DefaultOfBizDelegator.java:388)
... 28 more