I've been using confluence for a while in safari, and lately I stumbled upon this recurring issue.
Is there anything that can be done to fix it?
Edgar,
What version of Safari and Confluence are you using? Does this happen to all .png files?
I can confirm I am not able to replicate the issue on Safari Version 11.0.3 (13604.5.6) on my Confluence Cloud instance.
Regards,
Shannon
Sometimes they load, but it might be 1 out of 20 times... very random...
I got the copy of the console output (Inspect Element --> Console) Is it safe to post?
Hi Edgar,
It should be, but if your URL displays you can censor it out.
Also, do you happen to be on Confluence Cloud? I want to know so I can properly test this myself.
But if it happens to be only randomly it could very well be an issue with your browser. Are you able to replicate this with all browser add-ons disabled and from multiple networks and computers?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.