I want to add the ability for email to create an issue in JIRA. I have a mail handler configured, and a catch email for the handler. but I get a bounce back telling me the mailbox does not exist. I don't know how to add it.
Trina,
If you get an error that the mailbox doesn't exist then I recommend reaching out to the email provider.
Could you show us the full error message you're getting?
Regards,
Shannon
We use office 365 in the cloud. I can see where to add a shared mailbox, but that does not seem to work. i'm going to try adding one in Active Directory.
Thank you for the update.
Unfortunately, this is not really something we'd be able to help you with here since the error is caused by the mail server.
If you continue to get that message then you will want to speak to your email server administrator so they can have a look and see why it might be throwing that message.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.