Is it possible to access our Atlas CRM through the JIRA mobile phone app?
Hi Tina,
That's a great question. I don't know what the status is for add-ons in the mobile app. I'm going to see if I can find an answer to your question.
Thank you,Maarten
That would be wonderful! Thank you, Maarten.
The current situation is that apps such as Atlas CRM are not available in the Jira mobile app. I didn't get a reply from Atlassian yet, but I don't think that this will change anytime soon.
What would be the most important reason for you to use Atlas CRM on your mobile device? I'm interested because we might be looking into possibilities to go mobile sooner or later.
If you'd rather continue the conversation in private, feel free to contact us through our service desk.
I have a few coworkers who travel a lot for business and visit with our clients. They use the JIRA mobile app while on these business trips and stated that having access to our Atlas CRM customer contact information on their mobile phone would be incredibly helpful.
Hello. You do not think about taking out your own app, and that it shows your sales flow and let create incidents as it currently leaves in the desktop version. As well as being able to synchronize the contact data with the google or outlook360 schedule
Hi Victor,
That's an excellent suggestion and definitely something we consider doing. It's a big task however, and not something we are currently focusing on. So realistically speaking, I don't think that this is something you can expect in the next 6 months.
Is it possible to access Atlas CRM Server through the JIRA Server mobile app now?
Unfortunately not. Atlassian's Jira Server mobile apps don't support marketplace apps yet. It would be great if you could let Atlassian know that this is something you're missing in their apps by opening a support issue here: https://support.atlassian.com/.
Good news everyone. Atlassian has made it possible for apps to display their data in the Jira Cloud mobile app. You can now see Atlas CRM data in the mobile Jira app on Android and iOS.
You will find Atlas CRM when you open an issue on the mobile app.
When you open it, you will get access to the same information that you find elsewhere. A list of companies, contacts and sales that are linked to the issue. With the option to link more of these entities.
When you click on a company, contact or sale, you be able to browse through all the information that's available for them. The select at the top allows you to navigate between the different pages of the entity.
This is what the information page looks like:
And here's an example of the same company, but now we see all Confluence pages that are linked to them.
And Atlas CRM is now also available on the Jira Cloud Mac App, where you have access to the same information:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.