Hi Gopi,
I created a support request so that we can gather logs from your Jira installation. Please see the support request at https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/20/GHS-112445
You can upload your logs to that location. From there I will take a look and offer some advice on next steps to troubleshoot this.
Cheers,
Andy
Gopi - I am facing the same problem here where it states "JIRA had problems starting up". Let me know if you got the resolution for this similar question
Hi @SENTHIL KUMAR CHANDRAHASAN
I am afraid I never got a response from Gopi about this issue. Usually this problem happens because a system plugin is unable to start up. But what causes that can vary. Typically I would recommend these steps:
truncate table pluginstate;
This should at least let Jira startup without any user plugins. Provided this starts up, you can then use the UPM in Jira in order to install updated versions of the plugins you use with Jira.
If Jira still is not starting, then the next steps would be to look closer at your $JIRAHOME/log/atlassian-jira.log file to better understand your environment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.