Hello,
How can I get a notification of issue created if I'm not a Project Lead?
Can you set up a post function in a workflow?
Or do I need to change the notification scheme? if yes, how?
Many thanks
Joanna
What I've done is I amended the notification scheme. In create issue I've added Single user and added myself. in this way I get notified when someone create an issue.
Many thanks for your replies.
Hi Joanna,
It depends on the notification scheme, but normally you have a "role" called project watcher, then they should get a notification.
I think the easiest way is indeed to adapt the notfication scheme. If you have the administration permission role you can notify all the users with that role or you can define a specific group.
I have also posted this question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Event-Issue-Created-and-Watcher-Role/qaq-p/759666
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.