Hi! I just signed up and I am clueless on where to begin. Some great videos on the latest releases on how to get get started would be great!
Thank you in advance,
Best,
Nathan
Hi @Nathan Steele,
I have not seen any videos regarding the latest UI update however the functionality covered in the older videos would still be applicable.
I would also suggest looking at;
Getting Started Pages
Atlassian JIRA Community
And see if you can attend an Atlassian User Group event, there you might be able to get some hands on support from other experienced users.
Hope this helps.
I think you'll really struggle with videos - Atlassian tend to release so fast, videos could be obsolete within days of being made. They tend to be focussed and generally useless at informing admins as well.
What you need is the more generalised training and background stuff you can find in Danny's links, and to actually go try things in a dev/test system. I'd also add https://www.atlassian.com/university and if you want something even more interactive, many of the partners do training https://www.atlassian.com/partners/search?page=1
Thank you! @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Thank you! @[deleted]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.