I just upgraded JIRA software and core from 7.5.0 to 7.8.1
Casually when viewing my JIRA scrum and kanban boards I get multiple errors just by scrolling or moving the screen ever since I upgraded.
How can I resolve this?
Hi Isaac,
Got the same here after upgrading from 7.4.2 to 7.8.0.
I've just succeed to bypass the problem by updating board setting in Board > Configure > Columns > Columns constraint from "None" to "Issue count".
No more problems.
Assuming the errors weren't there in 7.5.0, it sounds like the upgrade has caused some jQuery selector(s) to stop working. Without knowing what plugins (or even what browser extensions) you have installed, it's hard to say what piece of JS code is broken. If you can rule out any third-party plugins being involved, please log an issue about this.
My bad for the late reply, this fixed the problem.
Is there another actual 'fix' for this issue. We do not want the count included as it tends to slow down the process when using/moving items in the current sprint kanban board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.