I'm experiencing a problem where when I try to install add-ons from the Atlassian marketplace to my confluence cloud account - it doesn't work. I choose to trial an add-on by selecting it from the marketplace and then it returns to a page with a link to add-on settings without installing the app. I am using Safari on Mac.
Hi Ryan,
I looked up your email and you have 2 Cloud instances associated with your email:
p****.atlassian.net
s****.atlassian.net
Can you let me know which of the two is having an issue? Is it when you try to install any add-on?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon, I’m having it with the first. Thanks
Ryan,
That first instance doesn't have a valid license as it was good through 29 March 2018. I recommend adding payment information and extending your Confluence license first, and then you can try to install an add-on.
Can you try that and let us know if you have any trouble?
Hi Shannon, A trial was active when I first experienced the issue, however, I have since purchased a license and I'm still having the problem and it's happening with any add-on. I have tried to add both yworks and gliffy and I'm still being returned back to the same page with a link to add-on settings whenever I select to try or purchase an add-on. Thanks for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.