Hi,
what should I check to work out why notifications are not working for watched spaces and pages please?
No emails, and no notifications under the bell symbol in the left hand navigation bar.
Hi, Samantha.
We would like to clarify the following for you:
Hi @Suren Raj,
thank you for looking in to this.
1. If I watch a Confluence page or space and something is changed or edited, I would like to be notified. I assumed that I should get an email in the same way as I do when a JIRA issue I'm watching is updated, but in the left hand navigation bar of Confluence, there is a bell icon which when clicked shows me notifications but these only refer to JIRA and there are non for Confluence in my list.
2. Yes
3. Apologies, I don't remember as it was only when another (newer) user mentioned that they had never received any that I noticed it!
Hi @Samantha Bragg,
I have created a support ticket behalf of you, you will receive an email regarding it. We can continue the troubleshooting on the support ticket instead.
I have posted a question for you, I will be waiting for your reply.
Many thanks @Suren Raj
Sam
I have the same problem, only we DO get emails, but no red notification on the bell to let readers know that something has been changed. The desire from the team is to not have emails, but rely on the bell.
It's happening when someone comments on a page that others are most definitely watching. We've tested this with multiple users across multiple pages and spaces.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.