Hello.
I have a JIRA 6.3.4 installed on a Windows server 2008 (test environment) where location and languages are all set to Italian. Onlt "display language" is english. Also date and currency format are ok.
Another JIRA 6.3.4 in installed locally (development environment) on a Windows 7 PC with all i18n settings set to italian.
The mysql database of both the JIRA installation is the same (don't flame me for using the same mysql DB, it's just a little test we are doing
)
On the test environment we have the default language set to English and on the development environment it's set to Italian.
Why this happens ? I have no further i18n packages installed since I don't need the translation of all the menu items in JIRA. But these different settings are giving to me problems with dates.
I have the following line in a date picker jsp
Locale locale = ComponentManager.getInstance().getJiraAuthenticationContext().getI18nHelper().getLocale();
and this is causing to me problems with months name and date format checks.
Since I am using the same database, this means that the language setting is stored somewhere in the JIRA installation.
Where can I change this info so that I can have the italian language installed also on the test machine ?
I hope I've been clear in my question.
Thanks in advance