I have some tables with hundreds of rows, which requires a lot of scrolling to see the content below them, so I'd like to make the tables expandable. I've studied this page, searched for similar questions, and mocked up several tests, but so far: no joy.
I am able to construct an expandable table that functions properly in preview mode:
but after I click the Save button the table is no longer expandable:

As you can see in the image just above, the text Click here to expand... is not a clickable link, nor is the right-arrow. And clearly the table is already expanded, not hidden, like it is at the top of the first image.
It doesn't matter if I use the macro browser to insert the expand, or if I type up the markup by hand; either way I get an expandable table that works in Preview mode but fails after it's saved.
Given that the expandable table functions perfectly in Preview mode, it appears that the failure after the Save button is pressed is a bug. Hopefully this is an easy one to fix?