1. Can I create sub projects under one single project. There are multiple projects running I want to bring it under one Umbrella will that be possible?
2. Can we restrict the user access with respect to component level?
On your first point I would recommend using either Project Categories to group your projects together, or use Component/s, which in essence act like sub-projects, however it sounds as though you may already be using those for something else.
To restrict access based on Component I would recommend setting up a Security Scheme where each Component has a different option. You could then use ScriptRunner to write a post-function that will automatically set the security level on creation based on the Component field value.
Thanks for your input.
Let me set up a security scheme for the component.
Hi @Kavitha Chandramohan ,
Are you able to achieve this?
I have similar requirement could you please let me know your inputs.
Also, I need your help to understand whether all this information/data can be passed through API to a different system.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.