How do I access the Board Settings Issue Detail view to modify this view? When I go to board settings on my project I don't see this tab.
Choose the required board. Then go to the board configurations
In the vertical menu you will see the Issue Detail View link
When I go to the board and select board settings this is what I see:
that is certainly odd. there should be "Issue Detail View" under "Working days". This doesn't appear to be a permissions thing. I'm thinking it may be a conflicting plugin. Was this working before? Is it happening on all boards including Kanbans? Can you check your plugins, disabling them 1-by-1?
Diane if you're participating in JIRA Labs the Issue Detail View doesn't seem to be available for adjustment. I've just tripped over this myself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.