Hello.
I realised only 'administrators' were able to delete task in our instance of Jira.
All of users are part of the group 'jira-users', and I can't find how to give them this right.
Could you give me some help?
Thanks
Jonas
Hi Jonas,
look here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/managing-project-permissions-802592442.html
Thomas
The ability to delete an issue is controlled by the project permissions.
I strongly recommend that you do not allow it to most users though, as once they (accidentally) delete an issue, it is gone, permanently. The only trace of it is a hole in the numbering for the project, a line in the logs, and a copy in your backups.
If you trust your users and they understand that an issue is never coming back, then fine, otherwise, consider alternatives - build "ignore this one" into your workflows, or set up a "dustbin" project that they can move deleted issues into.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.