Hi there
We use Confluence Cloud, and I was was recently prompted when writing a blog post to upgrade to a "new" version of blog writing - I admit I wasn't paying too much attention. The new blog post creation page contains a much narrower writing area than before.
I've noticed that posts that I've not completed on this new page do not appear in my "your work" section, or "saved for later" either. In fact they are not anywhere to be found. This is the case if I hit the "close" button when writing it, or when I close the page.
What I *do* see is a new page added to "Recently worked on", but it's untitled, in a different space, a normal page (not blog post) and completely blank.
It's almost as if having switched to the new blog format means that drafts are not saving and in their place it's creating a blank document of a different kind. Does this make any sense or has anyone seen anything similar?
Thanks!