JIRA link value is intermittently abnormal.
Why " .. " ????
You'll need to explain in more detail what "intermittently abnormal" means. The url in your picture looks fine to me - correct url, followed by the summary. (The arbitrary text in the comment looks wrong, but that's nothing to do with the tooltip-box, it's something the user has got wrong)
When I click, num1 link sometime wrong url linking
I expect https://jira.onestorecorp.com, but https://jira.onestorecorp..com
Num2 link always OK.
I don't understand that. Url 1 will always be the url of the issue. Url 2 is up to your users.
If url 1 is not right, then either you have the wrong base url, or you have customised code which is breaking it.
No. I just used default.
I found other also same issue.
The common point is that we are using internal mail servers.
When I find the answer, I will update comment again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.