I'm running Jira v7.5.2 Service Desk v3.8 and over time dozens and dozens of extra screens have been created.
I have several dozen of the following:
- Jira Service Desk Pending Reason Screen - ##
- Jira Service Desk Resolve Issue Screen - ##
- Workflow Screen - ##
Where the ## increment as high as 40 for some of the screens.
Comparing the fields on them, the Service Desk ones seem to all have the same 2 fields, while the Workflow screens all, only have an Assignee field.
Many are associated with Screen Schemes or Workflows, but not all of them.
Are these screens required, and when (I'm not sure when I'm seeing them during workflow/issue creation, testing, and general use)? Is it safe to simply delete them, or a way to make their names automatically more descriptive so I can tell when they're required and what project/issue/workflow/etc. they belong with?
thanks