Hi,
I would like to set an email notification to email me at 5pm every time that i have less than 8h of worklog reported that day and to email someone else at 7pm if i still didn't fill in worklog.
Hey @Adam Wojak
Are you using Jira Server or Cloud?
Are you using an add-on like Tempo or using Jira out of the box worklog functionality?
Thanks!
Jira Server and Jira out of the box worklog functionality
Okay. So the best way I can think of doing this is sending a filter subscription and have it sent at the end of the day. It'll give you all the issues you logged time to for that day and send it out at 5 pm. There is no way OOB to add up the total amount that I know of.
JQL: worklogAuthor = 'Your name' and worklogDate = startOfDay()
Fields: Time Spent, Remaining Estimate
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.