I would like to ask if there is any workaround to validate a phone number?
For example, I must enter +111 1111 1111 for a custom field (Phone).
Thanks all!
You'll need to find or write a custom field add-on that provides a field that you can put the validation into.
I usually look for one of the "regex validated fields" you can find in the marketplace, as a regex (while annoyingly hard to construct or read) is a very flexible and powerful way of validating field content.
Is it free?
Do you think i can achieve the same result by Script Runner?
Depends on which add-on you go for.
Yes, you can do this sort of validation with ScriptRunner.
Thanks for your reply!
Would you mind to give some suggestions on how to achieve this?
<span>Regex</span><span>.</span><span>Match</span><span>(</span><span>number</span><span>,</span> <span>@"^(\+[0-9]{9})$"</span><span>)</span>
Something like this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.