Hello, i have found this description in the Adaptavist ScriptRunner documentation:
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/5.3.7/jira/plugins/automation-for-jira.html
but i cannot find this new scriptrunner action between action in the automation addon. I'm using most recent versions of both addons. Can anyone provide an information, how to configure direct execution of the scriptrunner scricirt in the Automation Lite addon?
Thanks
Petr
Hi Petr,
Is the "Execute a ScriptRunner Script" module enabled under the add-on details in Jira for ScriptRunner?
I'm not sure if the integration works with Automation Lite. Isn't that a different plugin than the regular Automation for JIRA add-on?
Regards,
Josh
Was there a solution to this? I have Scriptrunner and Automation for Jira. But the action is not in the list of actions.
We are using an educational license of both, but that should give the full version of the product (as I am told at least).
We tried restarting our server too, just incase that was needed. But no luck.
Any ideas of what else we could try to get this action to show up?
Hi Joshua Yamdogo @ Adaptavist,
ich see the module is disabled. But I have no button to enable it:
Do you have any tipp for me to enable it?
Best regards
Patrick
it's been dealed with... :-)
I disabled and enabled the whole addon. After that the module was enabled.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.