Hello,
I have some issues having resolution other than 'Unresolved' (like duplicate). But those issues do not display in 'Assigned to me' section. How can I get that?
@namshree, not exactly sure what the assigned to me "section" is you are referring to. However, I suspect this is the default filter that is in Jira to show you all of your Open (unresolved) issues. If you want to see resolved issues as well then simply create a filter, dashboard, etc.
That is it's purpose.
However in your case you do a simple JQL filter
assignee=currentUser() and resolution IN (desired resolutions here)
or
assignee=currentUser() and resolution NOT IN (undesired resolutions here)
Then, add a Filter Results gadget in System Dashboard (I'm assuming that's what you have setup) to display results for that filter.
Yes, it is default filter (provided image). Can't I update this filter?
ah ok so you are speaking fo the dashboard gadget "assigned to me". No you cannot edit it. but you can certainly add a filter gadget to your dashboard (if you own the dashboard) and use a filter that shows "assignee = currentuser()". I would also filter out the open issues since they would be shown by the current gadget. This has the benefit of separating your "TO DO" from your "DONE".
Ok. Thank you.
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.