JIRA version: JIRA v7.1.9
JIRA Type: server based
NOTE: Please see the attached screenshots to understand the error I am trying to explain here. I have attached two screenshots. One when the detail of the error is hidden and one when it is displayed once user clicks the "Details".
Easier for me to explain in points rather than paragraph.
- This error started showing up last year. A lot of our JIRA users started seeing this error too.
- This error only shows in the Chrome browser (not in Safari, Firefox and not even in Chrome Incognito).
- When this started happening last year, I tried removing some of my Chrome extensions and not sure which one did the trick but one made the error go away. I had to clear my cache and cookies as well though.
- The error started showing up again couple of weeks ago and no I do not install any new Chrome extensions or anything like that. Yes, this is still happening to other users as well.
- It could be a Chrome browser issue but if it is then why is that error only showing in JIRA but not anywhere else.
Has anyone been experiencing this issue or is it just our company's JIRA server? It is very annoying because you can close the error but it shows up again when you revisit the JIRA board every time. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Any help or suggestion would be appreciated. Most of our company users prefer to use Chrome.
Thanks!

