As part of my project requirements , I have developed a new custom field . Please guide me through how to upload the Plugin to JIRA Cloud. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Swathi,
you can't upload custom apps to Jira Cloud.
Well, you can, sort of, via marketplace, if it's a Connect add-on.
Is your "new custom field plugin" a Connect add-on? If it's not, then you'll need to start again and redevelop it as a Connect add-on if you want to use it in Cloud.
Thank you @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- for correcting. I didn't know that.
It's not entirely fair - the last time I wrote a Connect add-on, you could not actually do "custom field" with them. But it has been a while (at least 4 years!). The "Connect add-on" is still right, just not sure about custom fields with Connect.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.