I want to be able to do the following:
1. Select a specific component when creating the ticket
2. Have a group of people responsible for that component
3. People responsible for that component cant see tickets from other components
How do I do that?
Once you establish the group, issue type, fields etc.
Go into the project permissions and create Issue Security and Permissions. This allows you to mask/hide issues from groups that arent permitted to see the tickets. We do this for our HR department.
Thanks, I created a group and added team members there.
How do I mask / hide issues from group?
You can't do this directly, and you need code to create the required linkages.
To do this on a simple basis:
Note that your code will need to deal with the complexity of someone putting multiple components on an issue - it will only be able to take one security level at a time
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.