I have a Japanese team that needs the Japanese language UI. I know this is available for standalone Confluence (link below). But it does not seem to be available for on-demand.
Do I need to host Confluence myself to use the Japanese language pack?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/tac.confluence.languages.ja_JP;jsessionid=1mqhp8837o9g21x9bxisrbp9cd
Hi, this is not allowed on OnDemand right now as per https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand.
Please vote for https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-801.
You will either have to host Confluence yourself or find a Confluence hosting provider that does this. if you are located in Asia, be sure to find a provider that will provide you good network/latency to Asia. A lot of US hosts don't do this. Europe is possible worse.
If you do need a Confluence hosted solution, feel free to contact us on sales@queryfoundry.com and we'll be happy to provide a quote. Otherwise, my vote to OnDemand as a great platform.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.