Hello,
Background:
We have JIRA Service Desk as one project and a separate project which we put items into that relate to Infrastructure requests.
On the Infrastrucutre requests project, we have some mandatory fields (some of them custom) to force our users to put in the right information when they are asking for changes to environments.
Problem:
Now where I am running into issues, is that when I am trying to use the "create linked issue" function in Jira Service desk project to create a linked issue asking for an upgrade of some kind in the Infrastructure requests project, because these mandatory fields are not shown, I am getting errors trying to create the linked issue.
Does anyone know how I can amend the create linked issue screen to include the mandatory fields so I can create linked issues?
The work around I have now (but is a pain) is to create the seperate issue and then link them manually. This would be so much easier if the link issue screen could be amended like the other create, edit and view screens in each project.
Cheers,
Jerome.