I have configured a workflow with an approval status and selected a user picker field as the approver list. I have verified that there are users in the field, but the approver status still show "No approvers selected"
I have reconfigured the approval status by disabling the status as an approver field, and then reconfiguring it. Double checked that the field configured is actually the field that's populated with user.
I've performed a re-index. integrity check, but still it doesn't seem to work.
I have tested it in another Jira instance by re-creating the issue with the exact same details, but it worked in that instance. I am able to reproduce the issue with a copy of the data restored to another instance. So it seems like that issue is corrupt or something.
Anyone experiencing a similar issue? We recently upgraded to 7.7.2 and JSD 3.10.2

Some screenshots of the approvals and the field that it's configured with showing that there are users in there, but not showing up in the Approvals panel.