(The following may be answered in another question, I'm not finding it)
As a JIRA admin, I would like to manipulate the card layout in boards, so that casual readers can quickly get an understanding of the work to be done.
What I'm trying to do:
I'd like to change the format of a few fields I added to the board cards. They are all coming from 'Original Estimate'.
My main beef is how the hours are parsed. Instead of having the estimate show as 2 weeks, 4 days, 3 hours , is there a way to get it instead to show as 117 hours?
Ideally, it would be nice to have:
Remaining: 22h - Estimated: 50h
Currently its looking like this for me:
2 days, 4 hours - 1 weeks, 1 day, 2 hours
- There is a link to this in another question, but it doesn't really answer my question. How?