I know this has been asked before - I have read the posts.
As far as I can tell it is possible. I am however experiencing some unwanted side effects.
In reference to this post:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Share-one-issue-quot-ticket-quot-across-multiple-projects-and/qaq-p/407534#M10014
This is my setup and unwanted side effects:
Project A - Board A
Project B - Board B
In Project A on Board A I have this filter query:
project = Project A OR (project = Project B AND labels = VisibleOnBoardA)
It works like a charm. So in project A - Board A I can see issues from Project B which i labeled "VisibleOnBoardA"
When I look at Project A the only board in this project is Board A but now when I look at Project B there is not one but two boards. Board A and Board B. Why is this?
I changed the filter query in Project A on Board A but this somehow affects the number of boards in Project B.
Further more as it is not possible to set default board in jira. Whenever someone has been in Project A - Board A later than someone has been in Project B - Board B. Board A will be shown when the next person goes into Project B. Very weird.
Maybe I am doing something wrong?