Hi. How to delete unused screens using scriptrunner ? I mean screens not associated to any screen scheme or workflow ?
As an admin (Jira or System), Admin -> Issues -> Screens, and click "delete" next to each one that has no issue type screen schemes or workflows by it.
Hi Nic. I mean bulk delete using a script.
There is nothing in your question that might have told us that.
Do you have an appropriate scripting add-on?
Hi Nic. We have script runner plugin.
Hi @Jonnada Kiran
I just shared an article on bulk deleting unused screens with JMeter.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Bulk-deleting-unused-screens-in-Jira-with-JMeter/ba-p/961695
It doesn't require additional apps/plugins and is quite safe, since it's just automatically firing HTTP requests that could be made by an actual (admin) user.
Cheers
this is now moved toAdmin -> Work items -> screens
Hi!maybe some additional helpful note: when you're missing the delete option make sure that you delete in appropriate order:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.