I am trying to figure out how I could notify all role members of a given role when an issue is assigned to a specific role via post function. We have multiple issues that are created based on selections from a parent issue. Each issue type has a select group of members that would work on the issue.
When the issue is created, it gets assigned to the default member (as expected), but I need to be able to notify the other members so that if the default member is unavailable, then someone else can work on the issue.
I do not want to create a custom email notification, due to the large number of issue types, if I do not have to. I was hoping to use something simple like the Assignee notification. At the same time, I do not want to add every role member to the notification scheme for obvious reasons.
Thoughts? And many Thanks!