Hello,
I'm trying to import our tickets from a YouTrack instance to a Jira intance.
I created a JSON generator that successfully generates the JSON import file, except for 1 problem, importing the attachments gives an error.
This is a sample of the attachment part of the JSON file:
"attachments": [
{
"name": "3ADEF-2358.PNG",
"uri": "https://xxxxxxxxxxx/api/downloads/3ADEF-2358/3ADEF-2358.PNG",
"created": "2018-03-08T14:07:52.248Z",
"description": "Added via YouTrack import",
"attacher": "email@email.com"
}
]
The json is valid and the import succeeds in everything except for the attachements.
For every attachment in the file I get this reported:
If I check the detailed log this (similar) line is showing
2018-03-08 14:09:13,445 WARN - An exception occurred dealing with attachment 'https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:3200/api/downloads/3ADEF-2358/3ADEF-2358.PNG'.
There is nothing else to indicate what the exception is. Maybe with a stack trace or exception message I would have a clue on what's wrong.
The file is perfectly downloadable when I copy paste the URL in a browser. The attachments are all kinds of files also.
Is this a HTTPS issue? Can I somehow find out what exactly is going wrong?
If anyone could give me assistance I would be very happy.
Thanks!